Blog posts tagged "Prop 64"

How Do I Apply For a Medical Marijuana Identification Card (MMIC)?

The legalization of adult use cannabis in California has brought with it an increase in taxes for both recreational consumers and medical patients alike. Thankfully, if you’re a medical cannabis patient in California you can register for a Medical Marijuana Identification Card (MMIC) with the county to save money on local tax and sales tax. Learn how to apply for your card here.

[ Read More ]

Understanding California Cannabis in 2018

January 1st, 2018 ushered in a new age of cannabis in California with adult use recreational sales becoming legal statewide for individuals 21 and older. Amid the excitement, medical cannabis patients and recreational consumers alike understandably have a lot of questions...

[ Read More ]

Should I Vote YES or NO on Prop 64?

There are less than two weeks left until the election and there are many propositions on the California ballot this year. One of the most buzzed about is Prop 64, the Adult Use of Marijuana Act (AUMA), and the decision to vote Yes or No has caused a lot of controversy. Here we've answered some FAQs abut AUMA to help you make an educated decision on November 8th.

[ Read More ]