Marshall's Favorite Dip
- 13 by 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing with cannabis
- 4 cans (14-ounce cans) of artichoke hearts, cut into small pieces
- 3 small cans (4-ounce cans) of jalapeno peppers, diced
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use about 25% of the artichoke hearts making a thin layer in a 13 by 9-inch baking dish.
- Do the same with 25% of the jalapenos
- Spread 1/4 cup of the cannabis Ranch Dressing over the artichoke/jalapenos.
- Top with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat in the same order, making four identical layers.
- Finish with a layer of cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove when the edges are slightly brown.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or bread.