Aunt Sandy's Cheesy Savory Nuts
- baking sheet pan
- aluminum foil
- mixing bowl
- 2 tablespoons melted Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- 1 tablespoon Aunt Sandy's Cannaflour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan Reggiano cheese
- ½ pound (1 ½ cups) almonds with skin on
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Line the baking sheet with foil and coat evenly with olive oil.
- In a bowl, combine the cannaflour, salt, pepper and fennel, and mix together.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg whites until they are foamy.
- Add melted cannabutter, spices and cheese and mix again.
- Put the nuts in the mixing bowl, tossing to thoroughly coat.
- Spread the nuts onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning the nuts every 15 minutes.
- Remove the nuts to a clean foil sheet to cool.
- Store in an airtight food storage container or jar. To preserve crispness, do not store in plastic bags.