Aunt Sandy's Sweet & Spicy Roasted Nuts
3 ½ cups
- baking sheet pan
- aluminum foil
- mixing bowl
- ¼ cup melted Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- 1 pound (3½ cups) mixed unsalted almonds, pecans, and cashews
- 1½ tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Line the baking sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Spread the nuts evenly on the baking sheet.
- Roast for about 15 minutes until the nuts are lightly brown.
- Combine sugar, thyme, chipotle powder, and salt in a bowl. Mix together.
- Place the warm nuts in a mixing bowl and add the melted cannabutter. Toss well, coating all of the nuts.
- Add the brown sugar and spices to the mixing bowl and toss again to coat evenly.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Store in an airtight food storage container.