1 cup pesto and serving of pasta, serves 8
- small saucepan
- flat spoon
- ¼ cup melted Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- ½ cup fresh cannabis leaves (about 20 leaves)
- 4 large or 6 medium, finely chopped garlic cloves
- ⅓ cup shredded Romano cheese
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pound cooked pasta
Instead of fresh cannabis leaves, you can use the leaf mixture left over from making the Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter to make the pesto. This mixture will still have a lot of residual active ingredients.
- Pound the cannabis leaves until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, melt the cannabutter
- Add the cannabis leaves to the butter
- Put them in a blender and add the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve warm over pasta. (You may want to add more cheese.)