Aunt Sandy's Olive Medley
- quart-size jar with lid, saucepan
- ¼ cup Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabis Oil
- 3 small sprigs of cannabis bud
- 3 cups id mixed olives, rinsed and drained well
- ¾ cup regular olive oil
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 ½ teaspoon whole fennel seeds
- 2 strips of orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 clove of garlic, slivered
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Place the olives in a quart jar.
- In a small saucepan, combine oil, thyme, rosemary, cannabis sprigs, fennel seeds, orange zest, red pepper flakes, bay leaf, and garlic, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the oil and seasoning over the olives in the jar.
- Add the lemon juice and put the lid tightly on the jar.
- Turn the jar a few times to evenly distribute the seasonings.
- Reopen the jar and let it cool.
- Replace the lid and store it in the refrigerator.