Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
12 large cookies
- mixing bowl
- oven pan (9 x 12in)
- baking rack
- 1 cup cannabutter
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- 1 small milk chocolate bar/chips
- 1 small dark chocolate bar/chips
- 1 small white chocolate bar/chips
- Cream the butter and the sugars together in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat the egg and add the vanilla extract.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into the creamed mixture and fold in.
- The chocolate bars can be broken into the dough or the chips sprinkled in. Then fold the chocolate into the mix.
- Evenly space the dough on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in a preheated oven at 375º.
- Cut the baked dough into pieces with a knife or cookie cutter.