Aunt Sandy's Minestrone Soup
- large soup pot with lid
- colander or strainer
- large stiff spoon
- ½ cup Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- 1 ½ quarts chicken stock
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 leek, well rinsed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 can (28 ounces) chopped tomatoes with juice
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon sage
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (28 ounces) red kidney beans, drained
- ¼ cup uncooked noodles
- Put all the ingredients, except for the cannabutter, beans, and noodles, in a large soup pot and bring it to a boil.
- Rinse and drain the beans to remove canning solution. Stir them into the pot.
- Add the noodles to the pot.
- Then add the cannabutter and stir well.
- Put lid on and cook on avery low heat for at least 2 hours and up to 7 hours for better results.
- Serve warm.