Cannabis-infused Recipe: Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
July 6, 2021 | By "Aunt Sandy" Moriarty
Share This Article:
4 dozen cookies
- mixing bowl
- cookie sheet pan
- stiff spoon or spatula
- 1 cup softened Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the softened cannabutter.
- Add both sugars and beat the mixture until it is light and fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time beating well after each one.
- Beat in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking soda, and salt and blend together.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the egg and butter mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in the walnuts and raisins.
- On a baking sheet (un-greased), drop tablespoon sized globs of batter two inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool for two minutes before removing to wire racks.
- Store in airtight container or food storage bags.