Aunt Sandy's Coconut Cannabis Cookies
3 ½ cups
- baking sheet
- whisk or kitchen spoon
- mixing bowl
- 1 cup Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- 1 tablespoon regular butter for greasing pan
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifetd
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the cannabutter and add the sugars.
- Beat until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each one. Beat in the vanilla until the mixture is smooth.
- In a smaller bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add to the egg mixture and blend well.
- Stir in the coconut and walnuts and continue to blend until the batter is well mixed.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto a greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cookies are golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- Store in an airtight container.