Aunt Sandy's Cannabis Chicken Curry
- large non-stick frying pan
- ½ cup melted Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 12 ounces skinless boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) of light coconut milk
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- Lime wedges
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add oil to the pan and swirl to coat.
- Season the chicken evenly with salt.
- Add chicken to the pan and cook 6 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- Then add the bell peppers and saute another 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove chicken and peppers from the pan.
- Combine the cannabutter, juice, soy sauce, curry paste, and sugar in a small bowl, stirring with a which.
- Add juice mixture and coconut milk to the pan and bring to a boil
- Simmer for about 12 minutes to slightly thicken the sauce.
- Return the chicken and peppers to the pan (add option here) and cook 2 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Serve over warm rice or try it with Green Rice.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
If you want some more flavors, add golden raisins, frozen peas, shredded coconut, nuts, and/or dried cranberries.