- large pan
- mixing bowl
- 1-2 fresh red chiles
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 ¼ cups coconut milk
- 2 oz cannabis ghee
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lb 9 oz lean chuck steak, cut into cubes
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- large handful of fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- The onions and garlic need sauteeing in the ghee in a pan until golden brown, then the spice paste can go in, and frying continues for another 2 minutes.
- The chiles are chopped and put in a bowl with all the spices. Adding a little coconut milk helps it come together into a smooth paste.
- The chopped beef and stock are added, and the pan is brought to a boil.
- The stew gets left to simmer on low heat for 1 hour.
- The rest of the coconut milk and the lemon juice are added, and the whole lot gets brought to a boil before serving. Salt and pepper can be added to taste.
- It is best served with tons of fresh cilantro as a garnish or mixed into the rice. Poppadums and naan bread are essential! If your guests prefer a milder touch, a side order of natural yogurt can be served instead to cool the curry down.