Marijuana-infused Recipe: Chocolate Coconut Pecan Pie
June 23, 2020
Share This Article:
Chocolate Coconut Pecan Pie
Yield: 8 to 12 pieces
Equipment: mixing bowl, kitchen spoon
¼ cup melted Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter.
¾ cup sugar
2 ¼ teaspoons vanilla extract
3 eggs slightly beaten
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
6 ounces sweetened dark chocolate bar, finely chopped
½ сuр chopped pecаns
½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
9-іnch prepared piecrust
Optional: whipped creаm topping
- In a mixing bowl combine melted cannabutter, sugar and vanilla extract. Stir well.
- Add the eggs and the flour. Mix well.
- Stir the chocolate, pecans and coconut into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into piecrust and bake for 30 minutes. Pie will rise during baking.
- Let the pie cool. It may contract a bit.
- Delicious topped with whipped cream.