Gourmet Grilled Brie Sandwiches with Apricot Jam
8 servings (half sandwich each)
- frying pan with lid
- ¼ cup Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter at room temperature
- 8 slices French bread
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 5 ounces Brie (or Camembert)
You can also make it with the traditional combos of ham and cheese--or creamy Velvet cheese and prosciutto--or Fontina and sun dried tomatoes--or your favorite grilled cheese combo. Be creative and enjoy!
- Butter all bread slices on one side with cannabutter, placing them butter side down.
- Spread half of the slices with apricot jam.
- Remove rind from the brie, cutting while cold.
- Spread room temperature brie on the other 4 slices.
- Combine one apricot jam side with one side with the brie, butter side out. Repeat 3 more times to make 4 sandwiches.
- Place the sandwiches in a preheated skillet, over medium heat.
- Cover frying pan with lid so cheese melts.
- Remove lid and turn sandwiches. Cook until they are golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately.