Cannabis-infused Recipe: Tomato Bisque
September 7, 2021 | By "Aunt Sandy" Moriarty
Share This Article:
- large saucepan with lid
- stiff spoon
- ¼ cup Aunt Sandy’s 10x Cannabutter
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes, drained
- ¼ cup brown rice, uncooked
- 1 pinch of basil and thyme
- 2 cups light cream
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- In a large saucepan saute the onions and garlic in a teaspoon ofthe cannabutter over medium heat until they are soft, but not brown
- Add the chicken stock, tomatoes, rice, basil, and thyme. Stir and cover.
- Bring the ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 45 minutes.
- Puree the soup in a blender.
- Pour the blended soup through a kitchen strainer and discard the solids.
- Return the soup to the pot and add the cream. Blend and heat the soup-do not boil.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of chopped parsley.
- Serve warm.
Store in an airtight container. Freezing is fine.