Cannabis-infused Recipe: Spicy Pepitas
May 11, 2021 | By "Aunt Sandy" Moriarty
Share This Article:
- 2 ½ cups
- baking sheet pan
- aluminum foil
- 4 tablespoons melted Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- 2 cups pepitas (raw hulled pumpkin seeds)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from baking sheet.
- Serve warm or cool.