Aunt Sandy's Oven Fried Chicken
- small bowl
- 15 x 10 baking pan
- shallow dish
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 ¼ cups crushed saltine crackers, about 35
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter, melted
- 3 pounds of assorted chicken pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a small bowl, combine egg and milk.
- In a shallow dish, combine the crushed crackers, thyme, paprika, salt, and pepper for the coating.
- Stir in melted cannabutter and set aside.
- Dip chicken pieces into the egg-milk mixture one at a time and then coat with the cracker mixture.
- In a 15x10 baking pan, arrange the chicken bone sides down, so pieces aren't touching.
- Sprinkle chicken pieces with any remaining cracker mixture, so they are well coated.
- Bake uncovered for one hour or until chicken is done and crispy. Do not turn chicken while baking.