Cannabis-infused Recipe: Thanksgiving Stuffing
November 20, 2021 | By "Aunt Sandy" Moriarty
Share This Article:
Stuffing for Dizzy Bird
- large skillet
- meat thermometer
- large bowl
- 1 cup Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- 2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 10 cups, lightly packed small bread cubes for stuffing
- ½ cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup chicken stock
- In a large skillet, sauté the cannabutter, onion and celery over a medium heat until the onion looks translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat and stir in the bread cubes, parsley, sage, thyme, salt, black pepper, nutmeg and cloves. Stir well.
- Put the mixture in a large bowl.
- Add 1 cup of chicken stock, a little at a time until the stuffing is moist but not too wet.
- Spoon the stuffing into the turkey.
- Stuffing is done when the turkey is done.