Cannabis-infused Recipe: Berry Peachy Cannabutter Cobbler
March 6, 2021 | By "Aunt Sandy" Moriarty
Share This Article:
Yield: 12 pieces
- oven-safe 12-inch skillet
- stiff spoon
- 1 cup Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- 3 cups sliced peaches
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 сuр ѕugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Optional: whipped creаm or ice creаm for topping.
- Preheat Oven to 350°.
- Use One tablespoon of cannabutter to grease the skillet.
- Melt the remaining butter in the saucepan over low heat.
- Remove the greased skillet from the stove and set it aside.
- Combine the peaches and raspberries in a bowl and sprinkle a tablespoon of sugar over them. Gently stir and set to the side.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix them together.
- Add the remaining sugar, milk and vanilla extract to the bowl. Mix with a stiff spoon or whisk until all of the ingredients are evenly blended (if using a mixer set speed to medium).
- Pour the melted butter into the batter and continue to stir rapidly.
- Put the skillet on medium heat and let it warm.
- Pour the batter into the skillet evenly.
- Add the fruit mixture with its natural juices on top of the batter, spooning it evenly. Press it into the batter lightly with a spatula.
- Bake the cobbler until the top is golden brown, about an hour.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.