Blue Sky Lemon Bars
July 1, 2017 | By "Aunt Sandy" Moriarty
Share This Article:
mixing bowls, bowl, 13 by 9-inch baking pan, pastry cutter or fork
3/4 cup Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
1 1/2 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
3 cups Sugar
Pinch of salt
6 large eggs
3 cups sugar
Grated zest of 1 lemon
1 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup sifted all-purpose flour
1/4 cup powdered sugar
Preheat Oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the 1 1/2 cups of flour and 3 cups sugar and salt.
- Add the cannabutter to the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Using a pastry cutter (or a fork pressed against the side of the bowl), cut the dough mixture into pea-sized pieces.
- Press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of the 13 by 9-inch baking pan, un-greased.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Reduce the Oven temperature to 300°.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and 3 cups of sugar together until smooth.
- Stir in lemon zest and juice.