Aunt Sandy's Cannabis Simple Syrup
- ½ cannabis buds
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- In a saucepan, saute the buds in sugar and water over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Strain the buds.
- Pour the remaining green-colored syrup into a glass container.
- Let it cool and refrigerate.
- Pour over fruit or fruit salad and let the syrup fully absorb.
Aunt Sandy's Apple Cider Beer
- 1 ounce of cannabis-infused Simple Syrup (chilled)
- 2 ounces of apple cider (chilled)
- 5 ounces of your favorite beer (chilled)
- In an 8-ounce glass, pour and mix all ingredients—thirst-quenching.
Aunt Sandy's Beer Nuts a la Cannabis
- cookie sheet
- pastry brush
- 1 can of beer nuts
- ½ cup Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Pour beer nuts onto a cookie sheet.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the Cannabutter all over the nuts.
- Place in the oven for 4 minutes.
- Remove and repeat the process a second time.
- Cool and serve as an appetizer.