Cannabis-infused Recipe: Pork Chops
September 4, 2021 | By "Aunt Sandy" Moriarty
Share This Article:
Adobe Pork Chops
- large plastic food storage bag
- ¼ cup Aunt Sandy’s 10x Cannabutter
- 1 teaspoon cannabis herb, dried and crushed
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 boneless pork top loin chops cut ¾" thick
- Combine all ingredients, except the pork chops, in a bowl. Stir thoroughly to create the marinade.
- Put the pork chops in the plastic food storage bag and let it rest inside a shallow dish or pan.
- Pour the marinade over the chops and seal the bag. Mix and turn to coat chops completely.
- Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 24 hours.
- Remove the chops and discard the marinade.
- Grill on rack directly over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes. Turn once. Chops are done when firm to touch.