Cannaflour Chicken Tenders
- shallow dish or bowl
- baking pan
- 2 ½ cups Aunt Sandy’s Cannaflour
- 1 tablespoon regular butter for greasing the pan
- 2 ½ cups bread crumbs (try Panko, a Japanese bread crumb)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ pounds chicken tenders or 3 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch strips
- ½ cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a shallow dish or bowl combine the canna-flour, bread crumbs, salt and pepper, mixing them together.
- Add the chicken tenders to the bread crumb mixture and coat each piece completely.
- Add the canola oil to a skillet over medium heat
- After the oil has warmed, add the breaded chicken tenders and saute for 10 minutes.
- Remove tenders from skillet and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Grease baking pan.
- Place on tenders on the greased baking pan and brown in the oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Serve on a platter with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce.