Cannabis-infused Recipe: Hot Sauce
September 14, 2021 | By "Aunt Sandy" Moriarty
Share This Article:
Aunt Sandy's 10x Hot Sauce
- medium saucepan
- bottle with air tight lid
- ½ cup melted Aunt Sandy’s 10x Cannabutter
- ¾ cup canned chopped tomatoes, drained
- 6 tablespoons chili sauce
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- ¾ teaspoon curry powder
- ¾ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of ground red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except cannabutter.
- Simmer on low heat until mixture thickens, about 40 minutes.
- Strain thickened mixture into bowl.
- Add melted cannabutter to the bowl and mix well.
- Serve as a condiment or as part of a meal (great for wings).
Store in an airtight bottle.