- mixing bowl
- baking sheet
- baking rack
- 1 ⅔ all-purpose flour, preferably whole wheat
- 4 oz cannabutter
- 2 cups grated aged cheddar
- 1 tsp garam masala or cumin powder
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 large egg white (beaten)
- toasted hemp or sesame seeds, crushed
- Mix the flour and butter. Then gradually add the cheese and spice and mix again.
- Add and mix the egg yolk in the mixture. Make multiple 2 teaspoon-size balls from the mixture.
- Dip the balls into the beaten egg white and the seeds until they are evenly coated.
- Preheat the oven to 375º and bake the balls on an ungreased baking sheet for 15 minutes.
A nice spicy Monterey Jack or good quality crumbly Gruyere can be substituted for the cheddar cheese.