Aunt Sandy's Popcorn
- large saucepan or pot with a lid
- ¼ cup melted Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- ½ cup of your favorite popcorn kernels
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in the large saucepan or pot on medium-high heat.
- Place 2-3 kernels in the oil and cover the pot.
- When these kernels pop, add the rest of the kernels in an even layer.
- Cover the pot and let pop, shaking gently to ensure all kernels pop.
- When popping slows to several seconds between kernels, remove the pan from heat.
- Add melted cannabutter and mix well.
- Remove from pan and serve warm.