Aunt Sandy's Charlotte Russe Cake
- large bowl
- large pot
- cake spatula
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- Cold milk
- 1 cup milk
- Whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- ½ tablespoon Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Ladyfingers or sponge cake
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Lemon or vanilla flavoring
- Whip the cream until stiff in a large bowl or dish and set on ice.
- Soak the gelatin in a little cold milk for two hours.
- Boil the milk and pour it gradually over the gelatin until it is dissolved and strained.
- Once the cream is cold, add the whipped cream one spoonful at a time.
- Sweeten the cream with powdered sugar and vanilla extract and add the cannabutter.
- Line a dish with ladyfingers or sponge cake.
- Pour in the cream and set it in a cool place to harden.
- To make the meringue for the tip, beat egg whites with sugar and lemon or vanilla flavoring.
- Spread mixture over the top and brown slightly in the oven.