- large pan, small pan
- ⅜ cup Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups uncooked, Arborio rice
- 1 cup Cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ½ thyme
- 1 ½ cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan, saute onions in olive oil until translucent, about 8 minutes.
- Add rice and cook until rice turns plump, about 20 minutes.
- In a separate pan, saute mushrooms in cannabutter and set aside.
- In the large pan with the rice, very slowly add ½ cup chicken broth and 1 cup white wine, and stir constantly while maintaining a simmer.
- Add sauteed mushrooms.
- Add the parsley and thyme.
- The risotto is done when rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Fold in grated Parmesan or Romano cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.