Really Wild Mushroom Saute
- mixing bowl
- sauce pan
- 3-4 garlic cloves, chopped
- a small handful of fresh thyme
- a small handful of fresh oregano
- a small handful of fresh rosemary
- 3-4 heaping tbsp cannabutter
- 14 oz mixture of wild mushrooms, chopped
- a small handful of fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp granulated sugar
- salt and pepper
- lemon wedges to serve
- Saute the garlic and all the herbs (except parsley) in the melted butter for about 4 minutes
- Add the mushrooms and salt and pepper for seasoning to the mixture. Cook for about 7 minutes.
- Mix the parsley, vinegar, and sugar and pour over the mushrooms and stir in.
- Serve with lemon wedges.