2 to 4 servings
- hand blender
- mixing bowl
- 1 fresh red chile
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ⅔ teaspoon finely chopped or ground cannabis buds (flowers of the plant)
- 3 large ripe avocados
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT avocados and onions and let stand at room temperature for about an hour.
- The lime juice will react with the rest of the ingredients to draw out the flavors and THC.
- Add the avocados and chopped onions.
- Use the hand blender mix until there is a semi-smooth consistency.
- Enjoy fresh or may be refrigerated for up to three days.