Cannabis-infused Recipe: Frosting
December 14, 2021 | By "Aunt Sandy" Moriarty
Share This Article:
Aunt Sandy's Three Cannabis Frosting
- mixing bowl (mixer optional)
- stiff spoon or whisk
- ½ cup Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter, softened
- 4 cups powdered
- 4 to 6 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Flavored frosting: Substitute the milk with dry sherry, rum, coffee, or bourbon.
Lemon frosting:L Add grated zest of 1 lemon and 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice. Mix with the milk.
Orange frosting: Add grated zest of 1 small orange and 4 to 6 tablespoons fresh orange juice as a substitute for milk.
Mocha frosting: Add 2 tablespoons cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients until smooth. If using a mixer set to medium speed.