muffin tin, muffin paper or non-stick spray, bowls, mixing bowl, stiff spoon or spatula
1/4 cup Aunt Sandy's 10x Canna butter
1 tablespoon water
3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Streusel Topping Ingredients:
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon creamed butter
1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
3 tablespoons quick cooking oats, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Coat the inside of muffin tin with non-stick spray or line with muffin paper.
- In a bowl, combine the egg, cannabutter, water, pumpkin and vanilla extract.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, salt, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add pumpkin and egg mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until mixed well.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin.
- In a separate bowl, combine the streusel topping ingredients and mix well.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over each muffin.
- Bake the muffins for 18–20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Store in airtight containers.
Shelf life for muffins is 3-5 days at room temperature, a week in the refrigerator, and up to 3 months frozen if packaged correctly.