Bananacanna Folana Nut Bars
September 9, 2017
Share This Article:
24 pieces; serving size should be determined by titration to achieve desired effect
13 by 9-inch glass baking pan, small bowl, large bowl
- 1 cup Aunt Sandy's 10x Cannabutter
- 1 tablespoon regular butter for greasing pan
- 1 1/2 сuрs all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 Cup mashed bananas (2 to 3)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat Oven to 350°.
- Grease baking pan with regular butter.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and walnuts and gently mix together.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cannabutter with sugar and blend until it is a creamy consistency.
- Add the egg to the cannabutter and sugar mix and blend the mixture again.
- After the eggs are blended completely in, add the mashed bananas and vanilla. Blend the mix again until smooth.
- Gradually add the small bowl with the flour, nuts, and baking ingredients to the creamy mixture while continuing to blend until they are well mixed.
- Evenly spread the batter into the greased pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- After cooling, remove from pan.
- Cut into 24 pieces (4 by 6 pattern).
- Store bars in airtight food storage containers or appropriate food storage bags.