Business Ventures on the Horizon with Mieko Perez ft. Cannasseur Boys
November 17, 2020 | By Mieko Hester-Perez
Share This Article:
When your cannabis research team decided to become world renowned cultivators, you booked a trip from Colombia to the Emerald Cup in Northern California almost eleven years ago!
Rolling Stone Magazine called the Emerald Cup the “Academy Awards” of the cannabis industry. As an organization, The Emerald Cup prides itself in bringing together experts and educators in the cannabis while advancing the concept of sustainable, outdoor farming, its reputation is firmly solidified as the largest, most respected, outdoor cannabis competition in the world.
On this trip you would serendipitously meet two cultivators (Shiloh Massive & Devin Calloway) in a bar. They mention working with child diagnosed with autism…and a few years later the Cannasseur Boys, now master cultivators meet that mom in Puerto Rico, not by accident but by divine order.
“ I remember walking into a cultivation facility on the westside of island, and I heard Shiloh’s voice on a speaker phone “that is her” and since that day, the Cannasseur Boys joined Joeys’ circle of undocumented uncles”. – Mieko
Known for their innovative cultivation methods and medical stance on cannabis therapies, the Boys’ work is greatly influenced from their Emerald Triangle experience.
It is an honor to introduce you to the Cannasseur Boys.
1. Who are the Cannasseur Boys?
We are a multidisciplinary team with over twenty years of experience in the industry, we specialize in growing, extraction and manufacturing medical cannabis products under the highest standards always pushing the science forward.
Our approach consistently produces measurably superior cannabis flowers with greater yields at lower costs for our clients. Our company is aligned with core values related to social, environmental, and economic principles, our clients and their communities prosper in all areas of cannabis operation.
As certified master cultivators in the Caribbean medical cannabis industry we specialize crop science of cultivating in Latin American climates, guaranteeing the highest effectiveness in production, quality, and terpenes of the flower and all its derivatives offering patients, the best medicine.
Our collaborative effort and dedication earned this team the Island Cup 2017 award chosen by patients for their favorite hybrid strains.
Our areas of expertise:
- Medical Cannabis Cultivation Operations
- Industry compliance Commercial business security
- Business safety Organic cultivation methodologies
- Post-cultivation best practices
- Large volume cannabis yield
- Employing experienced and reliable professionals
- Quality cannabis product
- Developing outstanding standard operating procedures and best practices
- Professional, efficient extraction and manufacturing training and safety of employees, testing lab workers, consumers, and the facility’s community
- Creation of distinctive, high-quality extract products
- Proper extraction and manufacturing methodology and production machinery
- High-quality production strategies
- Safe processing and extraction procedures
- Effective research and development practices
- Retail and medical dispensary access and knowledge
2. As master cultivators throughout out the Caribbean and Latin America, were you influenced by any American cultivators?
Yes, we were influenced since the early days by the likes of Jorge Cervantes (an American horticulturist and writer specializing in cultivation of medical cannabis) and Emerald Triangle legend and Global Terp cannabis connoisseur, Shiloh Massive.
3. Do you see Cannasseur Boys developing your own genetics with medical professionals in support of cannabis therapies?
Yes of course, we have been working for the last five years closely with medical professionals who are passionate about cannabis and are a part of the Cannasseur medical team alliance like Dr. Francisco Alvarez Divo , an international cannabinoid medicine specialist doctor originally from Venezuela.
We also partner with world class cannabis breeders to collaborate and
develop the finest medical cannabis genetics and products catering to